2011年9月4日星期日

The most I love - My Dear Family

During the Hari Raya, I were went to Morib with my family.
Though there is not a nice beach, the sand was not as fine as in the Redang which I been before,
but we had make lot of fun, joys and memory at there.

All of these just because of her, my little cutie niece. This was the first time she went to the beach! She had really enjoyed with her toys, beach and brings lot of joys to us!~~~
These are some of her cutie look.
Having breakfast before depart to Morib
walking to the beach while holding some toys~~~
happy with wearied sunglasses...
finally on the sand!~~~
started to have fun with toys~~~
enjoying...~~~
angry look when ask her to go back..
having her favorite drink....
acting 真奇怪's look in the song of 两只老虎.....
I love her so much, as always raised me up when I'm down.....
My lovely daddy and mummy ......
My dearest sisters.....
My chubby brother......

They are the most important in my life and I do appreciated the thing they did for me.
I love my family so much as gave me a happiness, good and sweet life.
*Hugzzzz and Kissesss*


没有评论:

发表评论